Welcome to the Orange County Public Schools vendor registration site. Read carefully as new registration opportunities may apply to you.
What is new?
- OCPS issues and recognizes state-wide, universal vendor badges for vendors not anticipated to have contact with students.
- Vendors awarded the state-wide, universal vendor badge must comply as follows:
- Provide an I-9 as directed on the clearance notification before a blue badge is issued.
- Receive an OCPS district badge verifying the universal badge has been validated –
- If you get a blue universal vendor badge from OCPS you will also receive either a green or red OCPS badge.
- If you are coming to OCPS with a blue universal badge you must apply for an OCPS badge.
ANYONE WITH A BLUE UNIVERSAL VENDOR BADGE MUST ALWAYS HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION A RED OR GREEN OCPS ISSUED BADGE WHILE ON ORANGE
COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT PROPERTY – NO BADGE = NO ACCESS
Blue badges are valid for five years. OCPS vendor badges must be renewed annually.
Please select one of the following options
for Support (including Refunds, Retrieving Barcodes and Checking Badge Status)