Welcome to the Orange County Public Schools vendor registration site. Read carefully as new registration opportunities may apply to you.
What is new?
- OCPS issues and recognizes state-wide, universal vendor badges for vendors not anticipated to have contact with students.
- Vendors awarded the state-wide, universal vendor badge must comply as follows:
- Provide an I-9 as directed on the clearance notification before a blue badge is issued.
- Receive an OCPS district badge verifying the universal badge has been validated –
- If you get a blue universal vendor badge from OCPS you will also receive either a green or red OCPS badge.
- If you are coming to OCPS with a blue universal badge you must apply for an OCPS badge.
ANYONE WITH A BLUE UNIVERSAL VENDOR BADGE MUST ALWAYS HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION A RED OR GREEN OCPS ISSUED BADGE WHILE ON ORANGE
COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT PROPERTY – NO BADGE = NO ACCESS
Blue badges are valid for five years. OCPS vendor badges must be renewed annually.
IF YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE ORANGE COUNTY VENDOR BADGE AND WISH TO RENEW - UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - YOU ARE INSTRUCTED TO SELECT THE FSSR OPTION.
Please select one of the following options
for Support (including Refunds, Retrieving Barcodes and Checking Badge Status)